Disclosure Policy for Travel Lightly
Consider yourself disclosed…
• This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. My primary form of making money is via affiliate links – fancy that, a site about affiliate marketing making money through affiliate marketing!
• I find it impossible to promote items I don’t like, therefore if I am recommending a product it is because I truly like it and think it might be a worthwhile time or money investment. I don’t write false reviews, that’s just not my style.
• Sponsored posts are those posts where someone is paying me to write about a specific topic. If I ever run one it will be clearly marked as being paid content.
• This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
• The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. (Obviously.)
• This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.